DIY Confetti Balloons - Empty
Make your own custom confetti balloons! These balloons are a perfect compliment to our circle and fine square confetti! Combine colors, materials and shapes for a wonderful display your guests will never forget. For an added boost of fun, pop the balloons at the end and watch our confetti fly and flutter!
Simply fill the balloons with your confetti of choice, blow up and enjoy! Test it with different amounts of confetti for the desired effect. Use helium for best results but you can also use just air. To make the confetti stick to the sides there are a few options:
- Use solvent for confetti balloons.
- Use static electricity by rubbing the balloons in the areas that you want the confetti to stick.
- Use a drop or two of water in the balloon.
- Comes in packs of 10,50 ,100!
- 12 Inch Balloons
- Solvent (Not necessary but helpful to make the confetti stick to the sides of the balloon)